Today, I released version 1.3.0 of my book “Implementing DDD, CQRS and Event Sourcing”.
This release adds Appendix B: Going into production. The appendix uses EventStoreDB as Event Store, Redis for Read Models, RabbitMQ as Message Bus and NGINX as HTTP proxy.
Also, this release applies the following changes to the existing content:
- add section on frameworks to conclusion part
- fix line lengths of various code examples
- fix password hashing when changing user password
- simplify indexed storage component with partial updates
- introduce link to project overview from team management page
- shorten note example
- replace door locker example with message inbox example
- fix missing parts of TypeScript implementation
Buy the book on Leanpub